The gameplay programmer will be part of Animation and Gameplay team and will work closely with animators, designers, engine and sound programmers in order to extend the game features and polish already implemented ones.
- Prototyping and coding gameplay mechanics and features by means of Blueprints and C++
- Refactoring of gameplay code
- Implementing animation features and refining existing ones
- Collaborating with designers and artists
Skills & Requirements
- At least 5 years of C++ 11 coding experience in game industry
- Solid, reliable and efficient code writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Performance and memory optimization skills
- Extensive knowledge of Unreal Engine (preferably UE4)
- Experience with client-server architecture
- English speaking
- Ability to work full-time in Amsterdam, Netherlands
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Fmod, Wwise and/or Unreal Audio
- At least BS degree in Computer Science or similar
- Has successfully shipped at least one PC title (TPP or shooter)
Are you interested and do you fit above profile? We love to hear from you!
We only take your application in consideration when you apply with a CV and motivational letter.