The Audio Programmer will be part of Animation and Gameplay team and will work closely with animators, designers and programmers in order to extend the game audio features.
- Prototyping and coding audio features in C++ for UE4
- Collaborating with designers
Skills & Requirements
- At least 5 years of C++ 11 coding experience in game industry
- Solid, reliable and efficient code writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Performance and memory optimization skills
- Extensive knowledge of Unreal Engine (preferably UE4)
- Experience with any of the following: Fmod, Wwise, Unreal Audio
- English speaking
- Ability to work full-time in Amsterdam, Netherlands
NICE TO HAVE
- At least BS degree in Computer Science or similar
- Has successfully shipped at least one PC title (TPP or shooter)
Are you interested and do you fit above profile? We love to hear from you!
We only take your application in consideration when you apply with a CV and motivational letter.