Technical Animator will be part of Animation and Gameplay team and will work closely with animators, designers and engine programmers in order to extend the game features and polish already implemented ones.
- Prototyping and implementing solutions in Unreal Engine 4
- Managing and expanding animation systems
- Collaborating with animators designers
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge and experience with character skinning and rigging (including facial animations)
- At least 2 years of C++ 11 coding experience in game industry (Animation Tools development)
- Solid, reliable and efficient code writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Unreal Engine 4: animation blueprints
- English speaking
- Ability to work full-time in Amsterdam, Netherlands
NICE TO HAVE
- At least BS degree in Computer Science or similar
- Has successfully shipped at least one PC title (TPP or shooter)
Are you interested and do you fit above profile? We love to hear from you!
We only take your application in consideration when you apply with a CV and motivational letter.